Explain wine to me
Chateau Cabezac runs activity days for groups of school children, activity centres and other visitors.
- Introduction to vines and winemaking methods to understand wine.
- How to recognise wine odours.
- Walking tour of the vineyards with explanation of how vines grow and all about the different grape varieties.
- Picnic in the vineyard
- Cellar visit explaining how wine is made.
- Taste and smells to recognise wine odours.
- Cabezac snack (fruit juice, fruits, biscuits)
- 10h : Meet direcly in the Cazelles hamlet for the vineyard tour
- 12h : Vineyard picnic
- 14h : Return to Château Cabezac to visit the cellar
- 15h : Tastes and smells workshop in the harvest hall
- 16h : Snack in the harvest hall
- 17h : Home time